[TYPO3] Migrating from Windows to Linux

Kevin Davison Kevin.Davison at rutherfordcontrols.com
Tue Sep 23 15:41:38 CEST 2008

>Heh, the white blank page is answered weekly in this list...

I did find a lot of references to the white page in the archives but
none of the solutions seemed to point me towards resolving what I'm
running into. My page isn't completely blank, only one frame. My control
panel is still visible, it's only the frame where the import controls
are that blanks.

It's looking like Christopher has me on the right track now. Hopefully I
can get to swapping my source out today. I was labouring under the
belief that, because I was running a Windows Quickstart 4.0.2 build, I
would have to locate a Linux 4.0.2 source for my new server. It hadn't
occurred to me to just transfer the existing source directories from the
Windows server to the Linux server.