[TYPO3] crawler gives me Error without description

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Tue Sep 23 15:03:20 CEST 2008

On 23.09.08, Michael Miousse wrote:
> Andreas Lappe wrote:
> > tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets {
> >         ttnews = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]=[_TABLE:tt_news;_PID:8]
> >         ttnews.baseUrl = https://localhost/mydir/
> >         ttnews.pidsOnly = 9
> >         ttnews.cHash = 1
> >         ttnews.userGroups = 9
> >         ttnews.procInstrFilter =
> >         tx_indexedsearch_reindex,tx_cachemgm_recache
> >         kpwhoiswho = &kpwhoiswho[uid]=[_TABLE:fe_users;_PID:49]
> >         kpwhoiswho.baseUrl = https://localhost/mydir/
> >         kpwhoiswho.pidsOnly = 95
> >         kpwhoiswho.cHash = 1
> >         kpwhoiswho.procInstrFilter =
> >         tx_indexedsearch_reindex,tx_cachemgm_recache
> > }
> Your configuration looks ok
> Do you have a htaccess, because crawler wont work with an htaccess and you
> will get an error message in crawler log

Hey Michael,

    I found out it's the https and some login configuration which seemed
to be the problem. After disabling the https and creating a special
forwarding for localhost the page content I get when I use the url (from
crawler_im output) with wget seems to be fine. Still, indexed_search or
crawler don't the the texts of the page...

Don't get it
Andy
--
,,Einunddreißig.