[TYPO3] selecting localized content in BE forms

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Tue Sep 23 14:41:52 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I would like to select some data from a table using a selectbox getting it's
data from a foreign_table.
This works great, but when I translate the data (tgas in this case) and
switch to dutch, I get all languages listed in the select field and not only
the language I am in.

I looked around in some other extentions (tt_news, irfaq), some
documentation (core api) but can't find a solution.

If anyone can point me to the right direction, that would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Henjo