[TYPO3] Generating unique links for Internal Page [t3-newbie]

maaboo maaboo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 14:01:51 CEST 2008

2008/9/23 Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] <dmitry at typo3.org>

> Hi!
>
> maaboo wrote:
> > $TYPO3_CONF_VARS["FE"]["realurl"]["langCodes"] = array();
>
> What is this?

Comment in my TS says:
// disable a language-prefix in the URL
:-) May be i copypasted it from elsewhere.

> > 'redirects' => array(),
> > 'redirects_regex' => array(),
> > 'preVars' => array(),
>
> Get rid of these three, they are empty...

I left them for debug purposes.

> > It now generates: mysite.name/page-id
> >
> > Who stole the page path? :-)
>
> Probably wrong root page id?

No, 'rootpage_id' => 14, and it's true. All of URLs became
mysite.name/page-id independently of page level. For example i have:

Level 1 | Level 2

it must be

mysite.name/level1/level2 <http://mysite.name/page-id>

but show

mysite.name/level2-page-id <http://mysite.name/page-id>

and if there is Level 3, it must be

mysite.name/level1/level2/page-id. <http://mysite.name/page-id>

I have filled 'Speaking URL Path segment' for every page on Level 1 and 2,
and there are no 'Exclude from speaking URL' checked anywhere.

> > PS/Off: Can you give me some advices how to optimize T3 for highload (i'm
> > afraid to get down hoster's server)? I wrote to Typo3-perfomance - but
> there
> > were no answers. Also i collecting information to write a good user
> guide,
> > and all of your answers very helps in it.
>
> Check my web site (link at the bottom). It has several articles. Also perf
> list has a pointer to an article by Michiel Roos, that one is great too.

Thanks, i'll check it.

--
with respect, MaaBoo
ICQ UIN: 22694713