[TYPO3] Generating unique links for Internal Page [t3-newbie]

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Sep 23 13:15:09 CEST 2008

Hi!

maaboo wrote:
> $TYPO3_CONF_VARS["FE"]["realurl"]["langCodes"] = array();

What is this?

> 'redirects' => array(),
> 'redirects_regex' => array(),
> 'preVars' => array(),

Get rid of these three, they are empty...

> It now generates: mysite.name/page-id
>
> Who stole the page path? :-)

Probably wrong root page id?

> PS/Off: Can you give me some advices how to optimize T3 for highload (i'm
> afraid to get down hoster's server)? I wrote to Typo3-perfomance - but there
> were no answers. Also i collecting information to write a good user guide,
> and all of your answers very helps in it.

Check my web site (link at the bottom). It has several articles. Also perf list has a pointer to an article by Michiel Roos, that one is great too.

> May be you have secret ex-USSR free-support? :-D

No... Only free random support here and paid full support by e-mail.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team