[TYPO3] crawler gives me Error without description

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Tue Sep 23 09:20:06 CEST 2008

Hey guys,

    I'm having problems with my crawler (2.1.0). The config is the one
below... while the URIs are generated fine, I get an ``Error: ...''. As
this explanation doesn't help me at all, I tried it with the shell
script, ending in: ``Error checking Crawler Result: ...''.

    Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my setup?

Any help appreciated

Andy

------8<-----8<------8<------

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg.paramSets {
        ttnews = &tx_ttnews[tt_news]=[_TABLE:tt_news;_PID:8]
        ttnews.baseUrl = https://localhost/mydir/
        ttnews.pidsOnly = 9
        ttnews.cHash = 1
        ttnews.userGroups = 9
        ttnews.procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex,tx_cachemgm_recache

        kpwhoiswho = &kpwhoiswho[uid]=[_TABLE:fe_users;_PID:49]
        kpwhoiswho.baseUrl = https://localhost/mydir/
        kpwhoiswho.pidsOnly = 95
        kpwhoiswho.cHash = 1
        kpwhoiswho.procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex,tx_cachemgm_recache
}
--
“I shot an arrow into the air, and it stuck.”
-graffiti in Los Angeles