[TYPO3] Migrating from Windows to Linux

Cyberwiz kevin.davison at rutherfordcontrols.com
Mon Sep 22 22:15:59 CEST 2008

>Use Export/Import. Click on the root page of the site, select "More
options..." and "Export to T3D" there.

I tried this for several days changing methods and amounts of the tree each
time. I transferred my t3d over to the fileadmin directory manually to make
it visible in the file dropdown and attempted to import it. When I attempt
to import into the new site, I see only a "Preview" button and not the
"Import/Update" button that I expect. When I click on Preview the site
appears to think for a few moments and then I wind up at a blank page but
nothing appears to happen.

I attempted to use the Upload tab to transfer the file as well and this too
doesn't appear to do anything for me. I thought that I might have run afoul
of a MaxUploadSize, but I increased my values to allow the upload and got
the same result, a blank white page.