[TYPO3] Is there something like insertData in postUserFunc?

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Mon Sep 22 18:15:16 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

 >> The getData method seems not to work for field data originating from
 >> TV FCEs.
 > It does but differently because FCE fields are not real fields.

Yes, I concluded that FCE fields are different. But the fact that FCE
fields can be reached from inside TS with the same constructs as normal
fields leads to the (wrong) conclusion that the getData method could
work for them too.
If you say "It does..." does this mean that there actually is a way to
use getData() to retrieve TV FCE fields? If so, could you tell me how
this works?

 > getData() is not the same as data[]. getData gives you processed value
 > but data[] contains raw values.

Yes, this is why I would be happy to use the getData method. But I
cannot figure out how. I tried using the second parameter, but to no avail.

Cheers,
Jörg.