[TYPO3] Generating unique links for Internal Page [t3-newbie]

maaboo maaboo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 17:05:51 CEST 2008

Sorry.. i thought that i have the latest one. %-) But as i understand - it
doesn't solve the problem - it just cuts a part of url.

I need to replace URL generated from news header to URL generated from page
id. By default tt_news creates path like 'ochen-dlinnoe-nazvanie-novosti'.
Is there section or option to change it?

I mean - how to fill 'alias' it automatically? Manual managing may be
so...tiresomely... Just want to concentrate on content creation.

Sure, i can help by donation if it's not implemented now, but small, because
my project is non-commercial.

--
with respect, MaaBoo
ICQ UIN: 22694713