[TYPO3] Generating unique links for Internal Page [t3-newbie]

maaboo maaboo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:22:29 CEST 2008

I don't see any such checkboxes...

May be also it it possible to use 'alias' field filling by date+time? For
ex. (year 08 month 09 day 22 hour 18 minute 18):

mysite.name/page/path/to/0809221818

or (year 08 month 09 day 22 incremental number 01):

mysite.name/page/path/to/08092201

But how? I read all manuals carefully several times, but, as i see - my IQ
is to small to understand it. :-(

--
with respect, MaaBoo
ICQ UIN: 22694713