[TYPO3] Login problem with remote_server

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 22 13:49:21 CEST 2008

Hi Allan,

> Hi again
>
> After a bit of digging I found the problem, and a solution.
> To get it to work I added:
>
> 	$this->getMethodEnabled = TRUE;
>
> to the start() function in the class.tx_remoteserver_beuserauth file.

Sorry I had missed your original mail. I just saw the bug report you filed.

I had stumbled on the same problem and found the same solution too. I
will make this into a parameter for a next version, as I wouldn't want
to enable that by default, because of security concerns. If an admin has
to check a box to enable that, it gives him time to reflect on the
security issues :-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter