[TYPO3] yafi tt_news and blogger.com

Simon Child simon at srchild.com
Mon Sep 22 11:04:00 CEST 2008

I've installed tt_news and yafi, and have got a blogger.com feed displaying
as news items - nice!

But it only fetches the last 25 items, not too surprising since I know the
blogger api has a hard limit of 25 on maxitems.

Is there a way to fetch more older items to populate my news items with all
the items from the blog in question? There are about 120 articles there.

I've tried setting the feed url with date limits, but it seems to ignore
them, and also tried using the archive url, same result.

I tried these after having already set the standard feed url and retrieved
the latest 25. Do I need ot clear those out and then try the archive, or
clear them out and then try alternative date ranges? Or can it not be done?

Thanks