[TYPO3] felogin questions (redirect, max login attempts

Walrick Bosch lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Mon Sep 22 09:45:22 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have a few questions about the felogin extension.

REDIRECT

First I'm trying to get the redirect to work. I have the login on a
single page, not a form on every page. The login page is called using a
typolink in my template. I also use the vBulletin messageboard in which
the login/logout links are also set in a template. I would like the
login form to redirect to the page where the login link was clicked.
Felogin has the option to set the redirect mode to "defined by
GET/POST-vars". However if I use a login link like below it doesn't work:
http://www.globalhealingcircle.net/index.php?id=8297&redirect_url=http://www.globalhealingcircle.net/community/index.php

Is there a way to get this working?

And if it does, how do I get a typolink to send the url of the current
page. I know about additionalParams, but how would I get the actual url
after "&redirect_url=" (if that's the right one)

MAX LOGIN ATTEMPTS

Also vBulletin can block logins for 15 minutes after 5 failed attempts.
However I'm now using the vbulletin_connect extension which uses the
felogin form instead of the normal vBulletin login. Is there a way to
set some maximum number of login attempts for felogin? Just to make
automated login attempts (brute force attacks) more difficult.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Walrick

--