[TYPO3] TV FCE issue? update

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Fri Sep 19 16:33:10 CEST 2008

Simon Browning wrote:

 > I've got a site that has been working fine for ages, but for some
 > reason today all of the FCE's have dropped the < & > symbols, so the
 > output on the site is like below.
 > h1link 8marketing driven designbr //link/h1
> Server is running: php 5.2.6, MySQL 4.1.22
>
> TYPO3 version was 4.1.6, I've since upgraded it to 4.2.1.  It's running
> TV v 1.3.7 & rtehtmlarea 1.7.5

Still struggling with this.  Have come across a few other folks
experiencing the same issue.  It seems to be ocurring on sites with php
5.2.6 ... but not all sites, not even all that are using fce s.

http://www.typo3forum.net/forum/typo3-4-x-rich-text-editor/32457-templavoila-rte-br-b-etc-entfernt.html

If anyone has any ideas ....

Simon