[TYPO3] Changing behavior of RealURL with Internal link page

maaboo maaboo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:34:45 CEST 2008

Are there no solutions? :-(

Also i did mistake:

(12 - is news id for ex.)
must be read as:
(12 - is page id for ex.)

I got an answer that there are no possibilities to get a page id instead of
it's name. Is it true?

Please! This is the last obstacle in my second phase of preproduction!

Or may be you have another nice looking solution and i may use it instead of
requirement described below.

--
with respect, MaaBoo
ICQ UIN: 22694713