[TYPO3] Nesting COAs

Brian Lynch info at digi-bis.com
Thu Sep 18 19:53:33 CEST 2008

I have a field with a choice option, and I want to render the selected
choice in a page listing.

I use a COA qerry to get the regular fields to display their contents.

But I think I need to nest a COA to have typo3 parse the underlying fields
for the choice field.

I can qerry the field discription, any one of the field choices in text by
manually coding the qerry.

And I can qerry the intager that is stored in the master table.

So all data is good and avaliable, I just can't put it all together.

Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

Thank You

Brian