[TYPO3] Better Tag Cloud questions

Fearless Goblin (Victor Livakovsky) v-tyok at mail.ru
Thu Sep 18 16:00:54 CEST 2008

Hello, List.

I'm using 'vge_tagcloud' extension and 'realURL'.
Now I have such urls for page that displays pages with some single tag
found:
www.site.name/all_tags/tagcloud/2_3_6_8_51_243/Single%20Tag.html

1. How can I replace space between words in tag with '-'?
f.e.: www.site.name/all_tags/tagcloud/2_3_6_8_51_243/Single-Tag.html
I have in 'pagePath' section of realURL configuration 'spaceCharacter'
=> '-' and it works for page names, but not for keywords. Is there any
way to make it work with keywords in path?

2. Is there any solution for hiding numbers of pages with tag
presented on it? I mean this '2_3_6_8_51_243'. Page path becomes very
deep and long...

Thank you in advance.