[TYPO3] 4.2.1 and no click menu

Larry larry at itsbg.net
Thu Sep 18 15:08:27 CEST 2008

В 15:35 +0300 на 18.09.2008 (чт), Katja Lampela написа:
> Thanks Larry.
> Sorry to say it doesn't work for me. I'm not sure about the proxy - I
> don't know if I have that and how to clear that cache.
> regards,
> Katja
>
> Larry kirjoitti:
> > It indeed was cache problem. Try Ctrl+F5 on
> > http://www.yourdomain.com/typo3/contrib/prototype/prototype.js to reload
> > the new version or clear browser cache, clear TYPO3 cache. If you have
> > proxy or something which cashes javascript files, you should clear that
> > cache too.

Hi, Katja
You can check if this is cache problem, like this:
The http://youdomain/typo3/contrib/prototype/prototype.js file and the
actual file on server typo3/contrib/prototype/prototype.js should be the
same ( with first line "Prototype JavaScript framework, version
1.6.0.2"). If they are not the same, it's cache problem. If they are,
look at the javascript errors from your browser. They'll give you a
clue.
I can't actually imagine, how can it be a cache problem, if it's clean
install, but your problem really look like mine.

Regards,
Larry
P.S. I hope this letter goes on the right place, this time :). Sorry if
it begin a new thread again.