[TYPO3] Menu Active state

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 18 13:45:48 CEST 2008

I use the following TS to add the page ID to my body tag:

page.bodyTag >
page.bodyTagCObject = HTML
page.bodyTagCObject.value.field = uid
page.bodyTagCObject.value.wrap = <body id="|">

You could then include JavaScript and also add an onload call toa function
in the body tag.

Then you just check in the function the id of the body tag (set by TYPO3 to
the page id), and if it equals the unternehmen page id, edit the html
through the DOM and give the first link in the top right menu a new class so
that it shows the arrow (if the home link is always the shortcut page).

-----
--
Stephen Bungert