[TYPO3] 4.2.1 and no click menu

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Sep 18 11:17:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

T3 4.2.1 (fresh installation), ie 6 or ff 3 and the problem is: no click
menu left/right mouse in page tree or content menu icons.

I found one thread about this, but I didn't understand the solution.

the solution quote starts.........

It was a cache problem (of course :) )

http://www.mydomain.com/typo3/contrib/prototype/prototype.js
showed 1.5.0 version of prototype.

I suppose squid and eAccelerator were responsible for that, so I flushed
them too and everything works now  :)

..............quote ends.

I have cleared all cache (browser or TYPO3), but what is this prototype stuff. The link doesn't show the right page I guess.

One understand how important this feature is when it's gone - for example, try to copy an element..  :-\

thanks for any help,
- Katja