[TYPO3] Bug: sr_feuserregister plugin 2.5.16

Saurabh saurabh at srijan.in
Thu Sep 18 08:22:21 CEST 2008

Hi List,

I would like to mention that I have found one bug while working with
this extension. Its details are as follows :-

*File :* class.tx_srfeuserregister_data.php
*Function :* function fetchDate($value, $dateFormat) { .....
*Issue:*
In above function, "split" php function is used to split date(format and
value) in arrays e.g. $dateFormatArray, $dateValueArray.
But please note that this function is not able to split the string into
array on basis of "*.*" operator which is generally present in german
dates.
E.g. :- If you write: split(".", "01.09.2000"), it will not split it
into proper array.
So, it may cause problem with date fields for german date format.

*Solution: *"explode" function should be used in place of "split" for
proper functionality.

If I missed something or mentioned something incorrect, please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh Pareek