[TYPO3] Mailing list or forum?

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Wed Sep 17 23:21:13 CEST 2008

Wow Steffen!

What an accurate description of history. I must admit I almost forgot about how
cool this was ;-) I have been talking with Steffen Kamper a lot about this and
we came up with the idea to have a submission form on support.typo3.org that
also posts to the mailinglist. SK has already put a lot of unpaid effort into
the nntp reader and TYPO3 in general for which he deserves mucho credit. I have
tried several times to get sponsoring from the TYPO3 association for this
feature, which failed because of bureaucratic reasons as I see it. It would seem
to me that this feature will really be a necessary addition to the communicaton
channels of TYPO3.org. I am forwarding this once again to the TYPO3 association
hoping that your story will add some extra weight.

gRTz

ben

--
netcreators :: creation and innovation