[TYPO3] "Template on next level:" causes menu to disappear?

Adam Harvie aharvie at msf.ca
Wed Sep 17 23:03:21 CEST 2008

Well, I managed to get around the problem by assigning the alternate
template file as a conditional statement:

plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1 {

  content.file = fileadmin/templates/internal/internal.html
  relPathPrefix = fileadmin/templates/internal/

  #some other stuff snipped...

}

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 4] #id of the page in question
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1.content.file =
fileadmin/templates/alternatetemp/alttemp.html
plugin.tx_automaketemplate_pi1.relPathPrefix =
fileadmin/templates/alternatetemp/
[global]

Not sure why the "next level" option was misbehaving though