[TYPO3] General FE_USERS question

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Wed Sep 17 21:11:20 CEST 2008

I have a client that requires two registration forms and two different
login forms.

Registration form 1 will use Login form 1 to access specific areas of
the site designated for their use.

Registration form 2 will use login form 2 to access different  (than
area 1) areas of the site.

My general question is it possible to set user registration up to
accomplish this task (without re-writing code)?  It seems to me that
if a second sysfolder is created to hold users for area two and the
registration and login are told to use that folder for the
authentication of a user then I would be well on my way to
accomplishing my task.

One thing - the two registration forms each have different custom
questions.

Anyone out there know if in theory this idea is doable?

thanks,

Doug La Farge
doug at gcnpublishing.com
203.665.6211 x209 (w)