[TYPO3] subdomains with realUrl

Oliver Hader oliver at typo3.org
Wed Sep 17 20:49:37 CEST 2008

Hi Ron,

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner schrieb:
> I do run TYPO3 4.2.1 and the current realUrl 1.5.1
> The new feature kind of is working, but only when I use the "L"
> parameter in the preVars as well.
>
> hope it's just a tiny thing in my configuration. - but I tried around
> quite a while

You can work around for now with setting an empty array for "L" in the
preVars:
array(
   'GETvar' => 'L',
   'valueMap' => array(),
   'noMatch' => 'bypass',
),

There's a check missing in RealURL that ignores the preVars setting for
"L" when a domain entry was found. If no domain entry could be found
that preVars configuration should be used.

Could you please create a bug report on bugs.typo3.org in the project
"tx_realurl"? Thanks in advance!

olly
--
Oliver Hader