[TYPO3] ie7- img border

Bas v.d. Wiel j.a.m.v.d.wiel at tue.nl
Wed Sep 17 17:35:41 CEST 2008

Hi Rupali,
These are the result of bad photography/Photoshopping. The background
was made transparent, but not completely. These edges are the remains of
the original background. If you got these from a studio: have them
photograph against a backdrop colour that is close to your website's
background (use a blue sheet of paper, by far the easiest way). Or you
could clip them a little tighter in Photoshop to get rid of the surplus
pixels that shouldn't be there.

Bas