[TYPO3] Changing the allwrap of menu items that are always active

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 17 17:07:01 CEST 2008

Thanks for shortening my TS. I never thought to copy the ACT to the CUR.

The problem with the option split is  that I can't guarantee that the
editors will leave the pages as they are, they always want things moved
around, plus they want other menu items to appear above the always open one
when users have logged in.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert