[TYPO3] pictures not displayed

ronald_lists at elmit.com ronald_lists at elmit.com
Wed Sep 17 14:21:33 CEST 2008

> Hi!
>
> ronald_lists at elmit.com wrote:
>> The pictures are not displayed, instead is a little block, which you can
>> click and the picture will appear in a different window.
>
> Go to the Install tool and see if it reports any permission problems. Also
> check your ImageMagick settings. If ImageMagick is not set up properly,
> you will not get thumbnails.

Thanks for helping me.

I am not sure what I am looking for, but that's what I found:
Image reading gives me for pcx, tga, pdf and ai "There was no result from
ImageMagick operation. All others worked.

Image writing gives me a "File size is very different from reference
(46011 13634) for png.

Image scaling gives me also a "File size is very different from reference
(17190 6164) for png.

Combine images gives me for gif mask with only black and white a "File
size is very different from reference (10732 3458)

GDLib verifies that the GDLib installation works properly.

whatelse can I look for?

bye

Ronald