[TYPO3] pictures not displayed

ronald_lists at elmit.com ronald_lists at elmit.com
Wed Sep 17 11:46:41 CEST 2008

I created a new page with two elements, both text and picture type.

Both elements include a picture with the specification width=200 and
width=160, and "Click-enlarge".

First paragraph has the picture at the left side and the second paragraph
has the picture at the right side.

The pictures are not displayed, instead is a little block, which you can
click and the picture will appear in a different window.

I have now several times deleted and new  uploaded the picture, without
success. HOWEVER, I saw each picture already - but only one at a time.

I cleared all caches including the cache in my Firefox.

The page in question is:
http://elmit.com/index.php?id=38

What have I done wrong? or better how can I fix it?

bye

Ronald