[TYPO3] (no subject)

Diana Christian diana.christian at drcsystems.com
Wed Sep 17 07:42:25 CEST 2008

Hello all,

I want to integrate the indexed search functionality in my website. So I
have imported the Macina_searchbox from the Extension Repository. I have
installed it into my website using the Extension Manager in my backend.

Thereafter I selected the plugin of searchbox & also selected the static
template. The searchbox is displayed on the frontend but the problem is that
when I enter the search text & click on Submit, no results are displayed.
Also advanced search is also not working.

Has anyone worked on this extension? If yes then please tell me what I have
missed.

Thanks & Regards,

Diana Christian