[TYPO3] Getting the new version RealURL working

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 00:44:32 CEST 2008

Well I was having issues with RealURL for awhile after upgrading typo3 versions.  I recently found RealURL has a new version to work with the current typo3 version.  I removed my old RealURL extension and executed some truncate commands I found to remove RealURL db stuff.  I installed the current RealURL and resolved my old issues, now I just need to get RealURL to work.

Right now my url's look like this:

http://www.rcbitsolutions.com/index.php?id=(page alias or id)

I want them to look like this:

http://www.rcbitsolutions.com/(page alias or title).html or just ttp://www.rcbitsolutions.com/(page alias or title)