[TYPO3] ext. rgnewsce CE tab mess

Krystian Szymukowicz typo3RE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Sep 16 21:23:41 CEST 2008

Alessandro Canè wrote:
> hi Krystian,
>
> my typo3 version is 4.1.1
>
> one interestin point could (I'm a newbie) be that in the extension
> manager for that extension I have "Naming annoyances: in table tt_news
> tt_news"...
"Naming annoyances" does not matter here for sure.

> ...anyway the very first release of that plugin was working ok in my
> system (tt_newrsion I use is 2.5.0)
> If I switch off the setting "divide fields into more tabs" the problem
> is limited but anyway I get 1 tab in excess:
> What appears now in tabs is: General, Short, Relations and Short (again!)

Sorry to say but I only support rgnewsce problems in TYPO3 4.2.x. Maybe
someone else could help you with 4.1.x version.

But if you find the solution yourself I will, of course, fix the bug in
next release of rgnewsce.

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz