[TYPO3] ext. rgnewsce CE tab mess

Alessandro Canè canet at canet.it
Tue Sep 16 18:58:10 CEST 2008

hi Krystian,

my typo3 version is 4.1.1

one interestin point could (I'm a newbie) be that in the extension
manager for that extension I have "Naming annoyances: in table tt_news
tt_news"...
...anyway the very first release of that plugin was working ok in my
system (tt_newrsion I use is 2.5.0)

If I switch off the setting "divide fields into more tabs" the problem
is limited but anyway I get 1 tab in excess:
What appears now in tabs is: General, Short, Relations and Short (again!)

thank's for you kind attention
ciao

Alessandro