[TYPO3] ext. rgnewsce CE tab mess

Krystian Szymukowicz typo3RE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Sep 16 17:25:12 CEST 2008

Alessandro Canè wrote:
> hi everybody!
>
> it happens that using rgnewsce_0.0.3 and creating (or opening an
> existing one) an "extended news" type element I get much more than the
> standard six tabs that should appear!
>
> The whole list is: General, Content, Short, Category, Images, Special,
> Special (again!), Content (again!), Category (again!), Short (again!)
>

> Where is the mess? My fault or bug, 'cause of an alpha version?

It works very well here at my installation.

What TYPO3 version do you use ?
What other extension have you installed ?
What happens if you turn off "divide fields into more tabs" in Extension
Manager?

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz