[TYPO3] How to use a condition with an extension

stefan at aichholzer.name stefan at aichholzer.name
Tue Sep 16 11:50:07 CEST 2008

 Thank you for your reply, but in that case how can I make a condition with
a session variable in order to change my menu (see my previous mail) and
second: how does the [else] work?
 And finally, why does this not work? -it's outside any {} -

 [userFunc = tx_registrofavoritos_pi1->islogged]
   page.10.subparts.text = TEXT
   page.10.subparts.text.value = Yep
 [end]

 And again, I went through TSRef but I don't understand it, I can't follow
it as I lack general Typo3 knowledge.

 Thank you

http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/debugging_symlinked_typo3_files_with_komodo_ide_on_mac/