[TYPO3] How to use a condition with an extension

stefan at aichholzer.name stefan at aichholzer.name
Tue Sep 16 10:06:18 CEST 2008

  Hello again,
  Seems like no one got my email from yesterday about the session
isseu, anyway, here's another one about something else that might
solve my issue: Is something like this possible and how?

   [userFunc = tx_registrofavoritos_pi1->islogged]
    subparts.text = TEXT
    subparts.text.value = si
   [else]
    subparts.text = TEXT
    subparts.text.value = no
   [end]

   "tx_registrofavoritos_pi1" is the name of my simple extension and
"islogged" would return true or false
   Here's my other post in case you've got any suggestion:
http://www.nabble.com/Read-SESSION-data-in-typoscript-td19494662.html#a19494662

   Please give me a hand!!! Thank you. Regards,

   Stefan Aichholzer