[TYPO3] Mailing list or forum?

Peter Guhl peter.guhl at win-lux.ch
Tue Sep 16 09:31:29 CEST 2008

Georg Ringer schrieb:
> Peter Guhl wrote:
>> Hey, I have read that link all three times. But I still decided to think
>> about it and I got two ideas which might be used right now because they
>> are *existing* (without the need for the typo3-community to do anything
>> *and* without the need to wait for the typo3-association to finish
>> anything).
>
> which ideas and which advantages do they have?

I posted them. You answered to one of them. Apparently without reading it.

>> I don't want to take down what the association has done or is planning
>> to do!
>
> We or at least I know. For "us" the newsgroup is because of many reasons
> the best thing.

For me too. But apparently some people are not happy with it. Some
people think anything has to be done over http and appear in their
webbrowser (which can be achieved using web-based mail- or newsreaders,
like I allowed myself to think aloud about it in a thread marked as
"brainstorming"). Sometimes I care about other people's needs (when I
have some time left). If you don't that's not a problem - most people
don't. But please leave the ones allone who do. What I do is not meant
against you so I don't think you have to fight me.

Regards
   Peter