[TYPO3] Problems with languages in extension

Lars Haendler typo3 at larshaendler.com
Mon Sep 15 16:32:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have have a extensions with 5 different Plugins. They all share the
same locallang.xml looking like this:

<data type="array">
	<languageKey index="fr" type="array">
	</languageKey>

	<languageKey index="default" type="array">
	</languageKey>
</data>

I changed my config to French as primary Language with normal Typoscript

config {
	htmlTag_langKey = fr
	language = fr
	locale_all = fr_FR
	sys_language_uid = 0
}

I now have the problem that some plugins of my extension use the default
language and some the French Language. It look really random to me.

I cleared all caches and it is not a multilanguage page.

Has anyone a idea how I could debug this or maybe force a certain language?

Thanks
Lars