[TYPO3] Center a Typoscript Object

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Sep 15 16:25:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

Please use the reply button.

>> Sergio Catalá Gil wrote:
>> how could I center on the page a TypoScript Object (created with the
>> "tscobj" extension)?
>>
>> By using CSS style in wrap?
>
> But, what if this object is not the usual (TEXT, IMAGE, etc) but a
> plugin? The object I want to center (lib.mymap) is a Google map created
> with the extension wec_map. My TS config is:
> [...]
> lib.mymap < plugin.tx_wecmap_pi1
>
> lib.mymap {
> 	zoomLevel = 12
> 	maxAutoZoom = 12
> 	centerLat = xxx
> 	centerLong = xxx
> }

You may try lib.mymap.wrap = <div ...>|</div>

give the div a meaningful id and/or class that you may then center using
standard CSS. However, the plugin certainly already wraps its content
with some id/class. Do you have your plugin enclosed in

for instance? Then simply create a CSS with something like

div.tx_wecmap_pi1 {
	margin: auto;
}

HTH