[TYPO3] hierarchic news

maaboo maaboo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 16:08:53 CEST 2008

Sorry for my perseverance but i can't solve my problem for a long time...
The problem is how to make multi-level news.

For example we can take http://www.typo3.org :-) with a little of
imagination .

1. At main page we see "Community", "Development", "Association" and
"Security" information containers.

Lets imagine from here that they taken from the main menu. Instead
"Community", "Development", "Association" and "Security" we see "About",
"Community", "Teams", "Development" ...
And we can see, for ex., latest item of "Document library", "Wiki", "API"
etc in  ---> "Documentation" <--- container.

2. If we click on ---> "Documentation" <--- we can see structure described
above with "Document library", "Wiki", "API" etc. (instead of "About",
"Community", "Teams", "Development" ... ).
There are, for ex., "Tutorials", "Installation", "Core Documentation" etc
with latest item inside ---> "Document library" <--- .

3. If we click on "Tutorials" - we get a list of tutorials.

4. If we click on element of this list - we get a tutorial.

Another example is any forum with root, sections, subsections and latest
topic in every section/subsection...

The question is how to build up news starting points and set the TS for it.

Please help me!

--
with respect and hope for answer, MaaBoo
ICQ UIN: 22694713