[TYPO3] Mailing list or forum?

H. Hahn h.hahn at hahn-informatica.nl
Mon Sep 15 10:04:50 CEST 2008

That looks a lot better. But I don't see (yet) how to post a reaction
there, or even how to start a new thread. Somewhere I seem to have seen
a remark that these options are in the pipeline. Once this will be
realised, it would be like a synchronised foram and mailing list.
Considering all reactions so far, this would be a good option/

H. Hahn