[TYPO3] powermail mandatory radio button (as first field) doesn't work

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Mon Sep 15 08:31:43 CEST 2008

Hello folks,

This problem still seem to be there in the newest powermail.

I have a field with three radio buttons and if I set this field
mandatory, only the last radio button option is "acceptable". This
means: if the visitor chooses the first or the second, there is the
error text "select one of the above" (or something like that) and if the
visitor checks the last one, then the form gets accepted and sent.

So the only way I can get the radio buttons work properly, is to set
them not mandatory.

Any light on this (buggy? behaviour) will be much appreciated.

- Katja