[TYPO3] mail forwarding loop problems on TYPO3-English

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Sep 15 02:11:57 CEST 2008

On Sep 14, 2008, at 1:15 PM, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> ries van Twisk wrote:
>> Look, I do all my best to get this solved. I tried to send many
>> mails to
>> a postmaster and to the guy that is listed in the whois and tried to
>> talk to the people who know the guy that can fix it but apparently
>> nothing get's done. For me the only way to get this fixed it keep
>> showing to everybody that the item is not fixed.
>
> Hm, I think they are very suprised to get your mails. Postmaster
> address possibly does not exist at all (it is just a default mailman
> text). Whois people usually manage netwro equipment, not some
> specific mailing lists. In other words, all wrong addresses. Luc is
> the only one who should be addressed. His address is on the typo3.org.

Have send to luc aswell... I do remember but vaguely that a postmaster
mail address officially needs to be opened and it wasn't bounced so I
can only assume it arrived...
not sure what RFC that  was anymore :) However it's always a good idea
top send a mail to the technical contact of any domain. That technical
contact needs
to handle it with his responsibility and forward to the right person
if it applies, that's what whois is for.....

Anyways... I will patiently wait :)

Ries