[TYPO3] Mailing list or forum?

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:41:49 CEST 2008

on Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:29:48 +0000, Bluezman wrote:

> If you are looking for a volunteer to set it up let me know

to everyone:

as the discussion continues: I like newsgroup and would miss it.
others like mailing-lists and those two were glued together.

while the request for a forum is meaningful for someone:
enhance the interfaces and try to glue the existing structure to a forum.

at least you have to convert all data on the newsserver into the forum
(or a lot of knowledge will be lost). If you can manage that, it could
not be so far till a running live-interface.

and then everyone can select his preferred view of data.

... and they all lived happily ever after.

bernd

Don't force all others to change to your way. If your way really is
better for everyone, went along and all others will follow you.
If you can't persuade others you have to live with their way.

Why don't you start a war to request driving on the other side of the
road? "it is more perfect than the existing way"

if you accept the others as they are we can live in peace.