[TYPO3] mail forwarding loop problems on TYPO3-English

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sun Sep 14 14:44:32 CEST 2008

On Sep 13, 2008, at 10:34 PM, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> ries van Twisk wrote:
>> But no matter how you look it it (use snail mail, use a new reader,
>> use
>> this or that program...)
>> it looks un-professional from the TYPO3 community to not fix
>> something
>> that is broke.
>
> You and me belong to the community too. How can me and you fix it? I
> do not see a way.

You and me cannot fix it... but I hope that the maintainer of the list
will read the list once a while......

> Btw, I do not think that forwarding bounces here is a good idea. I
> do not think it will help but it is definitely off-topic in this
> list. It is disturbing to people, who do not have this problem
> because they use the recommended way (newsreader).

Look, I do all my best to get this solved. I tried to send many mails
to a postmaster and to the guy that is listed in the whois and tried
to talk to the people who know the guy that can fix it but apparently
nothing get's done. For me the only way to get this fixed it keep
showing to everybody that the item is not fixed.

Ries

PS: To solve the problem of the forwarding loop is not to install a
newreader on a computer we all know that and that is incorrect problem
solving.