[TYPO3] RealURL and changing the address

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 04:26:35 CEST 2008

Well I have become aware of a RealURL upgrade 1.5.1 which gets rid of the 404 error when I goto the url I want the page to be at with setting the alias but for some reason the menu of my site is not updating the url.  But the url based on the page title which was the old page url and what the menu has also works to get to the page.

The other thing is if I goto contact.html I don't get the contact page, I get its subpage which should be contact/request-info.html both urls lead to the request info page though, and in the menu both links goto contact.html for some reason.