[TYPO3] RealURL and changing the address

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 04:12:31 CEST 2008

Right now I am running typo3 version 4.2.1 with RealURL version 1.2.1

I have configured RealURL to key in off of the page alias but when I have changed the alias from some pages, the change is not registering, once in awhile the links will use the new alias but if you click them when they do you get a 404 error.  Any suggestions?