[TYPO3] What are "flexforms" and where do I change their "settings"???

Mike fromlists at talkingspider.com
Sat Sep 13 00:11:31 CEST 2008

Trying to follow this documentation:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rgsmoothgallery/1.5.0/view/1/3/

It says "Configure the extension using the flexform settings – See the
exact steps below (it is still very easy)"

However the "exact" steps don't tell me where the "flexform" settings
are. There's no button for them in the panel here.

Also in the "Images from records" section is says "Add the plugin
somewhere to the page and select “Images from records” in the dropdown
in the flexforms."  Where do I "add the plugin to the page"??