[TYPO3] [Fwd: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender]

Peter Guhl peter.guhl at win-lux.ch
Fri Sep 12 13:49:21 CEST 2008

Hi

I found a thread in typo3-english (after extensive searching). Yeah, I
don't have the time to read those lists on a daily base...

What I learnt there is that the Newsgroup and the Mailing list are
connected - so I am off the list and on the news. That's my way to
"solve" it (and, unlike others who think it's the way for everybody, I
know it's only *my* way).

Regards
    Peter