[TYPO3] How to use a different template for each RSS feed?

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Thu Sep 11 19:02:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm working with "tt_news" and "chnewsfeed" extension (this last
extension allows showing different feeds from each category on the same
page).

I would like to use a different template for each RSS feed and each
category. I mean: when I access the feed for a certain category, I would
like only some fields are shown in the feed. I've seen you can control
this for the whole tt_news extension through
"plugin.tt_news.displayXML.rss2_tmplFile" but I would like to separate a
different template for each category.

Any clues?

(In a strange way, my mail client doesn't allow answering to your
proposals, so thanks in advance)

Sergio